Tuesday, February 12, 2008

spin is pretty much my second nature

i dont need to write about how often i am going to spin class. its pretty much what i do now. i could practically teach the class now. when they tell me to up my resistance, its cranked to the highest. ohhhhhhh yeah. i dont have internet at my house so i am far behind in my celebrity gossip. i only get fleeting moments with the magazine racks at the grocery store, only the surface level of all the deep gossip that is out there. so so sad.

3 comments:

mAoRiBoy.co.nz said...

hey mom...thanks for the inspired comments im glad you have seen the light about chuck norris..a statue shall be erected in his name soon on byu campus..hope your doing well,my knee is still bung so gotta wait to get surgery on it next wednesday..cant wait!! wippty dooo!!!

naomi said...

im scared of spin class.

a. dancepants said...

can you PLEASE get the internet at your house?