Wednesday, April 30, 2008

oh the disappointment

msn entertainment is slipping. either they got really crappy writers, or hollywood just isnt exciting enough. WHAT IS HAPPENING? Hell aka Hollywood must have definitely froze over, all of Dante's levels. Sad. I mean the only somewhat interesting news is that Kate Hudson made the no. 1 spot on People's 100 most beautiful people. Which reminded me of how Sarah Jessica Parker aka SJP was voted no. 1 most unsexiest woman in Maxim. Bah hahahahaha. She is pretty unsexy. Sucks for Matthew. Oh well. Other headlines for today's MSN Entertainment section? "Paula Gets Confused on 'Idol'" When is she not confused?? They have a lot of news on Dancing with the Stars aka DWTS (for those of you who don't keep up with the initialisms...not acronyms, acronyms sound like a word like NASA). Anyways, I used to love DWTS when Marie Osmond and Helio were on it but now I could care less. I met Marie by the way. She came to my church and I was completely star-struck. I had to say something. So I casually walked by tapped her on the shoulder and said "I voted for you on dancing with the stars!" and she said "thank you! you're so sweet!" and I walked away. Other witnesses may say that I was a little more awkward about the whole approach. But I didn't really vote for DWTS because I watched it on ABC.com post the voting period, I had to say something to her!

No comments: