Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Let Tiger Roar

So I worked on an opinion editorial paper with a friend of mine last night. We were supposed to write about a current issue being discussed in the media. He thought maybe we should write on illegal immigrants, healthcare, the Haiti issue. I chose the Tiger Woods infidelity scandal. Just proof of why I write this blog. I'm shallow that way. When people say keep up with current events, I do. The celeb ones. No doi <--tribute to Ashlie for continuously trying to bring back that phrase. I need to remember to incorporate it more often in my daily vocabulary.

2 comments:

a. dancepants said...

No doi. Tiger Woods is so much more entertaining than that Haiti business. I think we should petition CNN about it. All they ever do is talk about the earthquake, and it's not like that changed people's lives or anything...

Darah said...

ROOOOAARrrrrr. Love it Jos.