Tuesday, January 1, 2008

cun-fesh-un

i like the new Britney Spears cd. actually i LOVE the new Brit cd.
i like ashlee simpson...sometimes...i watched her show when it was on MTV...actually i watch a lot of stuff on MTV, i admit to watching tila tequila here and there.
i've shopped at Gen-X. i even wanted to be a Gen-X model for Halloween, but decided that was a bad idea and no one would get it. i didnt want to be those people who have to explain to everyone what they are at the costume party.
i fell asleep at 1:30 on New Year's.
i keep old clothes that i love, but that have shrunk..shrank...shrunken...whatever...that are too small thinking that i'll fit into them again.
i have the same new years resolution as everyone else, to lose weight...or adapt a heathier lifestyle...or go to the gym 4 times a week (everyday is just too unrealistic for me and makes me more likely to fail)
i didn't go to the gym the first day of 2008 cause everyone is going to be there...i'll wait til week three, the traffic will die down by then.

1 comment:

a. dancepants said...

I watched the marathon of tila tequila. I will keep my opinions to myself until we speak in person and I cannot be sued for anything I may put in writing. :) HAPPY NEW YEAR!