Thursday, January 24, 2008

feeding my addiction

I'm trying to blog as much as I can when I can while I don't have the internet at my house. Lord only knows how many posts I would have on here by now post graduation. Probably an older OLDER posts link at the bottom of my page. I created a new blog called "The Lunch Hour" it's the one I post while I am on my little lunch break at my job, but apparently everyone still kind of works through lunch so I feel a little awkward trying to blog especially since I have two monitor screens and my desk is at the busiest place in the office where everyone can see! Anyways, I'm seriously lacking in all of my cyber space addictions...I think I've just pawned it off to various individuals. For example, Natania, who used to be a non-MSN entertainment addict pre-Josie, knew about Heath Ledger's (rest his soul) tragic death. HOW COULD I HAVE NOT KNOWN THAT! I need to get some sort of celebrity alert minus Britney Spears. She took up the whole left column of the "latest news" on the people Web site. Boo. That news is old. I'm just waiting for tragic death news about her too. Sad as that is. Almost blasphemous. Anyways, I don't have any new confessions right now....thinking....yeah, no new ones. But I am going to the gym now, almost everyday. I decided four times a week is good. I did go on the "most depressing day of the year" which was...this past Monday I think. I saw it on the news. They said it's the most depressing day because people are facing the reality of their heinous holiday spending and fizzling out on their new years goals (in which they showed a clip of people on treadmills at the gym) which proves my theory that one should not start going to the gym until about the 3rd week of January to let all the new years resolution failures...well...fail. :)

No comments: