Wednesday, November 28, 2007

ABC.com


I watch ABC.com religiously. Mostly because I don't have a TV with cable and BYU hasn't blocked the site yet. I usually watch the ABC.com shows in this order, because the times they fall on during the week.

Mondays:
1. Desperate Housewives
Tuesdays:
2. The Hills
Thurdsays:
1. Dirty Sexy Money
2. Pushing Daisies
3. Private Practice (this one is not that good but I watch it mostly because of Addison Montgomery, who isn't on Grey's anymore which makes me so sad, but I love her so I have to watch the show)
Fridays (This is the best day everrrrrrr)
1. Ugly Betty
2. Grey's Anatomy
(sometimes I switch the order of the two depending on how intense the previews were)
3. Big Shots (If I run out of episodes to watch, but they haven't had a new episode in a really long time because of that writer's protest strike thing. Boo activists...or wannabe activists).

3 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

I'm not too familiar with the ABC line-up. I'm usually on NBC but I am VERY open to new shows.

Which would you say is your favorite? I've hear Pushing Daisies is pretty cool.

So do you ever watch these on TV or just online on ABC.com?

Anonymous said...

Boy! oh Boy! My head is spinning with all those TV shows. I'm thinking "this excessive TV watching, it seems".... Are you trying to make up for all the PBS tv shows and the news that you were only allowed to watch as a kid? Well, I haven't change from making interesting comments, ha? Josie. I would like to watch FOX News? I should stopped commenting because I don't remember when was the last time I've watched TV. No time, I would rather READ!!! happy watching Josie.
PS. I was almost converted to watching Grey's anatomy...but didn't..I only watch because of the setting of the show. Hospital! I can't wait to work there someday!

josie said...

mom...real mom? is that you that is anonymous? haha.