Friday, November 30, 2007

.......




Going to meet the MSN entertainment writers one day. You know, the ones that write about really, really bad celebrity fashion? They write the cleverest things. So clever, I've put them on my facebook quote wall once or twice. However, they did write some news about Hulk. I am sad about Hulk Hogan's divorce. Almost as sad as Brad and Jen's divorce aaaand Rebecca Romijn and John Stamos aaaand the break-up of Summer and Seth and I'm going to stop there before I reveal how much I keep up with celebrity gossip. Anyways, who on the planet would marry either one of them except for each other. I mean look at them, seriously. All fake, bleach blonde and orange. The only other people I think would maybe work with them (if they divorced too...and maybe weren't as white trash looking..er?) is that Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife. The world doesn't make sense yet again.
And the random for the day, I can't wait for OfficeMax to bring back the ElfYourself. Had I known about it back when I created my first one, I totally would have print screened myself and put that picture in instead of this lame one:

1 comment:

naomi said...

can you imagine the offspring of Hulk Hogan and Mrs Dog Bounty Hunter?!?!?! bwahaha. i have a blog, yes i've had one for like a year, but i can't unpassword it til i edit it....... hahahahaha