Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I NEED a Holiday Sweater

This is the Halloween costume/seat cover that inspired my need to collect Holiday sweaters.


This past Halloween, I decided that I wanted to start collecting holiday clothing items and accessories. So, October 31st, I went to Target, bought me some extra large (kids size) halloween leggings, a pumpkin chair cushion thing (because they didn't have any costumes), an orange and purple ribbon (because purple is the new, hot hot Halloween color...except for I didn't think it was that new, but my floral design teacher did, so whatever she says is scripture, clearly), and some Halloween booties.

After getting all of that holiday spirit stuff, I decided I wanted things for all holidays, particularly holiday sweaters. Does anyone know where to get them? I am picturing one with a big Christmas tree on it, or a snow man, but I want a boyfriend style holiday sweater. Two people that I've asked got them from Norway or from a cousin. NONE of my cousins would ever consider looking at a holiday sweater so that's out of the question, and Norway is do-able but I have capstone that is taking over my life right now. I already have a pretty sweet 4th of July vest from D.I. so that can be checked off the list. That is basically my new life dream, to find holiday sweaters. Oh, and to attend a Celine Dion concert in Vegas, but I only have about 30 more days to do that, cause this is her last year. Sad.

No comments: