Saturday, December 1, 2007

my rules for blogging and the sister elves

Rule #1: Don't gossip about people who might read your blog on the blog.

Rule #2: Don't write anything that will keep you from getting a job.


So basically, if my blog starts describing my skills and qualifications, you'll know why. Graduation is right around the corner...FINALLY. I won't have to walk in this heinous snow on campus in my Uggs. Which, Ashlie and I decided, Wal-Mart should make the knock-offs and call them Fuggs. I'd totally buy them. Actually I did buy some, from Target, but I don't know what to call those.


OH! And I finally created my elf...elves. Look! We are the Sister Elves!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fuggs are the new trend and I am so glad you could let all of our cyber friends know. As for the target brand... wow. I didn't realize how complicated this could get...