Monday, December 24, 2007

ATX

home FINALLY. i think i've sung enough to last me the rest of 2008. thank you mama. and thank you partial talent to sightread. oh and i think ive eaten enough to last me through 2009. i think i eat when i am at home mostly because my sister and mom look at me with twisted faces when i sit down to eat. so i think i eat to make them grossed out. :) they are getting me a week long pass to lifetime which is apparently the gym of all gyms. as long as we drive there i'm good, and if they have some snacks. i blog like im a fat girl or something. let your imaginations run wild those of you i have not met. i know you are judging me. judge on suckers. i'm happy and healthy. besides, curves are in. beyonce said so....so did queen latifah.

3 comments:

Kaylene said...

i hadn't heard that curves are in, but that sure makes me happy!!

a. dancepants said...

hahahahahahahahaha. Go gymness! My dad is trying to tell me that we are waking up at 5:30 on Wednesday and I am going to be on his schedule, which includes a 1200 calorie diet and exercise twice a day... we'll see how that goes.

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

lifetime? where is that?