Friday, December 7, 2007

my failed attempt to trick the byu parking fake police

usually on fridays i drive to the hinckley building for work because i'm too lazy to walk all the way over there. i dont have a parking sticker so i try to just take a chance, live life on the edge, park in permit only parking without a permit. last friday was the first time i got a parking ticket. so today when i got to school i decided that i would try to trick the byu parking people. i put the ticket i got last week on the front of my car so as to look like ive already been ticketed. i thought i was so clever. came out after work and i got a ticket on top of a ticket. it was for $50!!!! Booooooooo. I think they knew that it wasn't a ticket from today cause it didn't have a little plastic slip on it to protect it from the rain. i'll try it with the plastic slip next friday :)

3 comments:

naomi said...

I did that ALL the time, parked across from the wilk for work during the summer.

Anonymous said...

And how many $50 tickets can you afford to get before you accept that you can't fool all of the people all of the time?

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

Boooo BYU PARKING!

I have a small list of hot BYU parking spots that I'm going to publish soon! Stay tuned! I have yet to get caught. HAHHA!