Thursday, December 6, 2007

quickies for the day

not those kind. sicko. anyways, this is what i was thinking about on my way to school...what to blog about that is, cause thats all my thoughts consist of now. what i can blog about.

1. Try to bring back cool phrases like "no doi" (Ashlie, I know you are reading this and checking your facebook. You get the credit for making no doi cool again). I'm not really sure what other cool phrases there are. One I remember that someone said in Eagle, ID was "sick nast" but I don't think that ever caught on and was labeled a fad. Sorry Mallory :)
2. The worst security question for a promiscuous girl - What is the name of your lover? ... DONT ASK cause i really dont know where that came from.
3. How about this for a new blog name "brain of dreams" is that pretty deep?
4. I'm going to start using different blogging personas - one is ghetto girl and/or hoodie rat. Ok maybe I'll only take on one persona. She needs a name. I'll be thinking of that today.

No comments: