Thursday, December 6, 2007

cyber me


since the whole world is moving into cyber space. i decided to create a cyber space version of me. and of course its going to be super hot. and i think i need a new name, like how Mariah Carey dubbed herself Mimi, Janet Jackson Damita Jo, or whatever the heck that weird one was, and Madonna Esther.
My cyber space name will be....Roxanne....no...Glenda...no...Beatrice...no.....Jade. Wait...Jade. Yep that's my new name. Full name Jade Kimora. Cyber me. I can do some pretty hard core kar-a-tay and kung fu hustle with a little ghetto flavor. Now I just need a video clip of myself. I know you thinkin up a Cyber me. Oh, and Jade Kimora is ghetto, ebonics, Gen X ghetto. Don't let the pearls and the professional highlights fool you.
thank you myscene.com. you dont know how many boys ive tricked into playing on a barbie web site.

3 comments:

naomi said...

Jade kimora? maybe i can be the new face of your clothing line, called Baby Fat.

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

I think Naomi means Baby Phat. :) I love the name Jade...it works for Cyber Josie.

Anonymous said...

Beyonce was Sasha... just throwing it out there...