Wednesday, December 19, 2007

confession of a borderline online junkie...

so...i have a confession...on top of all my really shallow confessions on this blog...

i "updated" my personal info so it would appear in yellow towards the top of the "friends" link on facebook...the info i updated was my Web site. I put my blog site in there again so it would look updated so other borderline online junkies would take interest and read my blog of shallow items. thats how i increase my SEO. ha. who needs google analytics? (actually i love google analytics and all things google. did you know they have a google shuttle bus that drives around googlers, with a gym, and an in house chef and some of the most amazing work perks in the world! that's why they are Fortune's number one.)

1 comment:

b said...

I won't lie... I've done that before too.