Thursday, December 6, 2007

i have "older posts"

lets celebrate for today i have two whole pages worth of shallow, pointless blogs. fabulous. i need to start reading more of them. i'm going to make that one of my new years resolutions, in addition to "get fit" for the 5th year in a row. however, i think i do name the physical aspect of my goals something different every year. One year it was "you're fat, lose weight" another one was "adapt a healthier lifestyle" i think that was around the time where they declared Trans Fat a national enemy...another was "get fit" another was "get toned" all of which i havent done. i hang on to the clothes that i think i'll fit into again, which end up going to my little sister. sick. one year one of them said, when i came home "josie! my thighs touch!" and there goes my upchuck reflex. my inner and outer thighs touch. not really, how sick would that be. anyways, i dont know if i wrote on here already about how my family thinks i gain so much weight when i am in utah and then when i go home they are ALWAYS surprised. maybe i did write about this, cause i just had deja vu...i think i capitalized always in my other blog. ca-reeepy. ok done.

1 comment:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

I'm totally the same way with keeping clothes I think will fit back into. They are all neatly sitting there just waiting for me! WHY AM I TAKING SO LONG!

I'm seriously considering throwing them ALL out (well minus the really expensive ones) over Christmas break. YOU GAME?