Sunday, December 16, 2007

spice gurlz in da houssssse



So the spice girls are back on tour. Must admit, I was a spice girls fan, know all the words to their first CD (back then I thought the 2 become 1 song was so naughty). Oh and read about Ashley Tisdale. Who cares about her she’s ugly and her music sucks (remember…this is an observation, not gossip). But then again at one point I thought Lindsay Lohan’s music sucked and that she was stupid and now my playcount for Lilo songs on my itunes is embarrassingly high.

Oh and did you see Brit’s new video? I say Brit like we are on a nickname basis. She calls me Jos, I call her Brit. Anyways, she looked fabulous! She went from brown haired…er…wigged, manufacture-tag-still-on-glasses-pale-skin to a blonde bombshell with no glasses and tan skin. Scroll down…remember THAT disaster? Iiiiii know. How do they do that?? MAGIC! Even though she forgets to pay her dancers, I sure hope she remembers to pay her magician…er…make up artist.

2 comments:

a. dancepants said...

what happened to blogging in rhymes? I was so excited to hear a song you had written for the spice girls' reunion tour! Don't hide your talents, _____ (this is where I would put in your full name, but don't want to let everyone in the blogging world have access to it. Anonymity is so much cooler.)

a. dancepants said...

GURRRRRRRL, you best update!