Friday, December 14, 2007

my new routine

so, i put a little more thought into this blog. no crazy, that doesnt mean that its deeper. i was thinking about things that i could do when i dont have school anymore. and the first thing i thought of was creating a new routine for myself, one that definitely does NOT include homework. FINALLY. anyways, so i was thinking that my days could go like this....

Wake up
Go to the gym
Go home and get ready for work
Watch all of my favorite shows while I am getting ready for work
Check my blog, bank account to look at my dough, read my emails...all of course while keeping one small window open in the left bottom corner to keep my shows running
Work
Lunch break
Work some more
Finish work
Go to the gym if I missed the gym in the morning which is most likely, especially during the winter...and fall...and spring...and wow i actually dont really go to the gym, which leads me to believe that the reason why they have so many free passes for 24 hour fitness is because they have gym wannabees like me that pay their fees but dont go so it pays for someone else to get fitter and better looking than me. sick.
Read a book on my book list
Check my blog, email, bank account with all my dough...or credit card debt either one
And then do fun, uneducated, shallow things that graduates who stay in P town do.

And that's pretty much it. That will start on New Years day...well maybe a couple of weeks after, so that way its not so packed at the gym because everyones new years resolution of trying to get fit definitely dies down within the first month.

1 comment:

a. dancepants said...

you may be my most entertaining friend. Wait until I give you your christmas present. You will squeal with joy!