Friday, December 14, 2007

No longer enslaved by Brimhall

So the first thing I did when I got home...of course after running through the halls of the Brimhall yelling "I'm done with 485" trying to rub it in to the blue shirt and black pant group...no names remember, I'm not a gossip...I just make, what my mom calls "observations" so if you think I'm gossiping in this blog, I'm not remember, that's one of my rules. Anyways, I went home and added all my 485 Friends on Facebook! Yay! You'll never forget the people who went to hell and back with you. They were great. We had a class party, ate probably more than I should have, took pictures during presentations...I kind of felt like the paparrazi were there, taking really bad pictures at really bad angles. I can see it now, tagged on facebook, evidence of the disaster that 485 made me. Whatevs man. It's over. Boo-ya. P.S. I'm going to try to bring that phrase back along with no doi.

2 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

Nice job G2PR on the presentation. We really did well...like real well.

Josie, I couldn't have gone through this without YOU! You are the ultimate PR group member and ultra-organizer. You rock the 485 world.

Everyone else! WE ARE FREAKIN' DONE!

Was it weird that I had a hard time walking out of the BRMB today? It felt weird knowing I was never going to take a class in that building again....forever. Sad. :( But good. :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for those pics to be tagged on facebook haha. It's really my favorite thing that we had a pizza party & took pictures on the last day of college just like we did in kindergarten--great idea Josie! And ya, Becky, it was really weird walking out of the Brimhall. I never really thought I'd be sad to leave, but I kind of was!

And PS again to Josie... I think I'm becoming addicted to your blog :-)